Buying a car is typically the second biggest investment a person will make in his or her life, behind a..
Our mission is to educate you on the automotive industry; we provide you with valuable car information that’ll benefit you. You should look to us for automotive advice and our goal is to help you make the best automotive decisions.
Latest Car News
- Nissan comes to the rescue
When a fellow pickup driver gets stuck in the mud, a Nissan Titan owner lends a hand. [...]
- Consumer group wants set pricing for FandI products
A consumer advocacy group wants the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and other agencies to regulate pricing of FandI products, such as extended se [...]
- Ford says recall of F-150, Super Duty pickups to cost $267 million in Q4
Ford recalled 1.3 million 2015-17 F-150 pickups and 2017 Super Duty pickups to fix faulty side door latches. The action will cost the automaker $267 m [...]
- Nissan used uncertified inspectors in Japan even after misconduct found
Nissan said it conducted uncertified vehicle checks as recently as last week even after revealing the widespread misconduct at its domestic factories. [...]
- Lexus re-evaluating partnership with Weinstein Co.
Toyota's Lexus brand is evaluating its partnership with film and TV production firm The Weinstein Company after allegations that co-founder Harve [...]