Today’s youth are growing up in the age of computers and media. Our children are more educated and more intellectual..
Our mission is to educate you on the automotive industry; we provide you with valuable car information that’ll benefit you. You should look to us for automotive advice and our goal is to help you make the best automotive decisions.
Latest Car News
- Key wants continuity as Takata owner
Key Safety Systems, which plans to acquire Takata's assets for $1.6 billion, is emphasizing how it wants to maintain continuity. [...]
- GM cuts outlook for U.S. new-vehicle sales in 2017
GM now expects U.S. new-vehicle sales in 2017 will be in the "low 17 million" unit range, reflecting widespread expectations that industry v [...]
- Apple working with Hertz to manage small autonomous fleet
Apple is leasing a small fleet of cars from Hertz to test self-driving technology, an agreement that echoes a larger deal between competitors Waymo an [...]
- Takatas likely Chinese owner poised to emerge as key player in auto safety
Wang Jianfeng, founder and chairman of Ningbo Joyson, is poised to pull off his biggest deal yet: a $1.59 billion takeover of Takata by Ningbo's [...]
- Most-American car ranking gets makeover -- and only three vehicles qualify
Think 'American-made' doesn't mean what it used to? You're right, at least if you're talking about how to define the world [...]